Tuesday 14 May 2013

It's nearly time...

All this reading and reviewing I've been at intensely since Christmas is gonna have to stop....I need to get back to writing. It's crawling up to summer here in the UK - that ONE DAY a year usually gets me in the mood to outline something that may be meandering through my hazy brain.

 
So -- for those of you kind enough to follow/read/occasionally glance at my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Blog, Shelfari, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ (I do like to network :) -- I STILL have a large TBR list, but will be pausing reading/reviewing whilst I outline a new project.
 
Of course, I really should learn to multi-task and read WHILE writing.
 
...But I'm a man! What do you expect from me?
 
Anyway, "summer" heralds the arrival of a new project outline, so I must press pause on the reading.
 
...just....got...a...few...more....to...finish :)
 
I think I've got about 5 I must review before I switch off the tablet and let it discharge. Won't take long - I'm a greedy reader.
 
Oh, and to anyone else (and I'm sure there are many of you) who are starting new projects this summer, very best of luck and good wishes for much success.
 
Happy summer, folks...and for the writers, happy scribbling :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment